If you’d like to avoid budget-busting litigation and adverse health effects in your workplace or home, it’s in your best interests to create a close-knit relationship with a time-tested team of asbestos specialists in your vicinity. This brief article will explain why.
Asbestos Might Be Outmoded, But it Hasn’t Gone Away
Even though this harmful material has been banned in the vast majority of developed countries, the world continues to struggle with an unremitting asbestos crisis:
- As recently as 2011, there was a corroborated report indicating that Russia and China mined roughly three million tonnes of asbestos and subsequently used it in various construction projects and manufacturing endeavours.
- Nearly eight out of every 10 asbestos-related illnesses occur in the male population but it’s important to note that the female mortality rate of mesothelioma has surged by upwards of 60% over the past decade.
- Based on a global study conducted in 2016, there are approximately four asbestos-related deaths per day.
- It is projected that the number of mesothelioma deaths in the UK will surpass 85,000 by the year 2040 and 103,000 by the year 2050.
As such, the onus is on you to partner with one of the best asbestos removal services in Reigate as soon as possible, particularly if you’ve never conducted a survey of your current structure.
How Can These Asbestos Experts Help?
With a wide range of industrial tools, safety implements, and cutting-edge techniques at their disposal, your local asbestos specialists can provide a comprehensive abatement service without charging you a fortune along the way:
- Collect samples from every nook and cranny of the property, including hard-to-reach or closed-off areas
- Create official quarantine and confinement areas immediately after asbestos fibres are detected
- Facilitate a safe, secure removal exercise to ensure a healthy, asbestos-free environment.
- Dispose of all hazardous materials according to governmental rules and environmental regulations
The entire process can be completed in as little as a few days so be sure to book your personalised asbestos survey today. There isn’t a moment to spare.