Finding a home improvement solution that merges architectural beauty with advanced functionality is much easier said than done, especially when considering the seemingly infinite number of options available in today’s marketplace.
However, with the rise of contemporary designer radiators, you now have access to a cost-effective, impactful implement that can significantly enhance any type of domestic property or commercial business. This brief article will highlight the advantages associated with these modernised appliances.
A Wide Range of Constructs
In stark contrast to the bulky, unattractive heating components of years past, 21st-century designer radiators are extremely versatile and visually appealing, some of which can be found below:
- Horizontal convectors in a vast array of sizes and shapes
- Floor to ceiling vertical radiators with built-in artistic features
- Augmented heated towel railings
- Symmetrical dual radiators that integrate into any type of décor scheme
- Seamless convectors with no layers or ridges
- Alternative custom-fabricated options based on your preferences
- Heritage heaters with a traditionalistic flair
- Mirror-style heating appliances
Best of all, these implements come in a multitude of colours, polishes, finishes, and dimensions, which means you’ll be able to find the ideal solution to account for the unique features of your property.
Regardless of the size or scope of your building, it’s also worth mentioning that contemporary radiators are incredibly functional and intuitive in the following ways:
- Applicable to all three of the primary fuel types (C, D, and E)
- Customisable heat production up to 10,000 BTUs
- Easy-to-use switches and on-off components
- Instinctive thermostatic radiator valves
If you partner with a reputable radiator manufacturer in your area, you’ll gain immediate access to a highly trained team of professionals that can handle the entire installation process, which can be found below, from start-to-finish:
- Comprehensive design advice available online or by phone