Of all the home improvements one can make, a conservatory ticks all of the boxes. Extending the living space is a requirement we all face sooner or later, with a growing family that has growing needs, and if you have never considered a conservatory, here are just a few of the reasons why a stylish conservatory is the ideal solution.
- Tailored to Suit – While there are many companies who will build you an extension, a customised hardwood conservatory can be crafted to perfectly match the existing structure. If, for example, you are looking at conservatories in Willenhall, there is an established company that uses traditional craftsmen and can tailor the extension to your liking. You might prefer brick, or perhaps hardwood, and with the right contractor, you can create extra living space that looks like it belongs.
- Double Glazed Comfort – The British climate is far from temperate, and many people automatically assume a conservatory can only be used in the summer months, yet with double glazed units, you have the perfect environment all year round. Insulation is critical in the UK, and with a customised conservatory, you can be sure the living space will be warm and comfortable at any time of the year.
- A Solid Investment – Just as your home was a good investment, so will the new conservatory, and with craftsmen who can blend with the surroundings, your home will be worth a lot more once you have this extra living space. This means you can enjoy many years of trouble free use, and if you should ever decide to sell, the additional living space will certainly make the property much more valuable. Prices are always rising, and if you have your conservatory built this year, imagine what that would cost just 5 years down the road, and compared to an identical property that has no conservatory, the additional value is likely to be more than you actually paid to have the unit built.
- Avoid Relocating – The major reason people move is the requirement for extra space, and having spent many years improving the property, most owners are reluctant to leave. Having a customised conservatory added will eliminate the need for extra space, and you can continue to enjoy the home you are accustomed to.
- Create a Special Environment – The great thing about conservatories is they are primarily made up of glass, and with hermetically sealed double glazed units, you can enjoy the autumn mornings in comfort. The wide expanse of glass really does bring your garden into the room, and with almost no heat loss, even the cold winter days can be enjoyed.
There are many companies in the conservatory business, and the key to sourcing the right one is attention to detail. If the company representative tries to convert you to a pre-designed style, they are not primarily concerned with your needs. Ideally, you would sit down together and discuss things like materials and window openings, and with your vision at the forefront, the final design would reflect this.